Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and we continue to monitor the COVID-19 guidelines set forth by the CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you and our staff safe as well as preventing the spread of infection.
Here’s what you need to know about your next office visit:
- All patients will be contacted and pre-screened per CDC guidelines 1 to 2 days prior to their appointment
- Only patients will be allowed access to the office. Parents and others will be asked to wait outside whenever possible.
- Masks are required at all times except during treatment
- Patients should expect to have their temperature taken as well as a health assessment completed upon arrival
- Our team will strictly follow guidelines with regard to personal protective equipment and operatory and office sterilization